about j loren norris
I am a Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach, experienced Marketing Communication strategist, trainer and speaker. I have a real passion for helping my clients learn how to craft their expertise into a compelling presentation, convey their passion, connect with their audience and lead with the influence of strong relationships.
I provide training as a KeyNote Speaker, Break Out Session Facilitator, Small Group or Corporate Group Trainer, Group Coach, One to One Coach and Long term personal mentor.
✓ EXECUTIVES & ENTREPRENEURS
- Do you experience the “Imposter Syndrome” in your business and leadership?
- Do you experience the impact of “attitude contagion” in your workplace?
- Do you find yourself doing the work you hired others for because communication is troublesome?
- I can help you garner growth and support from internal and external team players.
✓ BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS (INDIVIDUALS & TEAMS)
- Are you struggling with how to present your products, services, or ideas one on one or in front of a large crowd?
- I can help you gain and keep the attention of any size crowd in seconds.
✓ LEADERS - PASTORS - (INDIVIDUALS)
- Are you struggling with personal leadership concerns?
- Do you need an outside confidential ear?
- I offer one to one Leadership Coaching for any and all areas of life which hinder effective ministry.
Let’s get connected!
J Loren Norris
Tell It Like It Is, Inc.
J Loren Norris ~ Experience and Training
- TV Host and Leadership Expert
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Founding Partner – John Maxwell Team
- Dale Carnegie Coach
- Toastmasters International - World Champion of Public Speaking Semi-Finalist
After serving in the US Air Force as a Fire Fighter, Loren spent the next 25 years in retail management, advertising sales, corporate marketing communications and media. Loren worked for media outlets, political candidates, start up companies and Fortune 50 Companies like; Winning Strategies, Verizon, Jobs.com and Faith & Family Magazine.
Loren has trained leaders from Brazil, Central America, Ghana and The Congo and frequently trains Teachers and Pastors for Gateway Church, The Kings University, and The Entrepreneurial Leadership at Brookhaven College. He is a frequent guest on podcasts, radio, television programs.
Loren delivers an inspiring, entertaining, and empowering message through his unique leadership and communication methodology known as StoryPower.
Living the dreams they are made for is a goal for most people, but without a vision for the future, leadership and personal development training and superior communication skills, many will spend the rest of their life asking “Do you want fries with that?”
Coaching, Mentoring and Training for:
Select from the following material for John Maxwell Team Content:
Independent Certified Leadership Coach
- Put Your Dream To The Test
- Becoming A Person Of Influence
- Leadership Gold
- R.E.A.L. Success
- 5 Levels of Leadership
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
Live A More Ex ellen's Life – Powerful Life Lessons that are no longer taught in school.
Attitude Hack – Learn to identify, lead and recreate, team attitudes.
Creating An Insuperable Vision – Visceral and emotionally driven Vision Development Course.
Learn to R.O.A.R Communication – Master Four Basic Requirements of Excellent Communication to build know, like and trust.
Learn to R.O.A.R Leadership - This leadership program has been taught all over the world to State PTA organizations, government leaders and corporate leaders.
Corporate training sessions, Lunch N Learn and Mastermind group participation rates are based on a number of particulars:
- Number of participants
- Length and depth of material selected
- Cost of books, manuals and handouts needed for participants
- One to one coaching 3-10 hours per month.
- Program based discussions
- Current issues based conversations
All individual professional Coaching and Mentoring programs require 3 month minimum enrollment to start.
Single session coaching/ mentoring is $325/ hour.
Organizations served by Tell It Like It Is, Inc.:
- USALGA - US - Africa Leadership Academy
- Georgia State PTA
- National PTA Convention
- IBN Television
- Global Media Summit
- Liberty Tax Service
- Goodwill Veterans Services
- Our Country Homes
- Kaplan College
- Everest College
- Brookhaven College
- Kennedale Chamber of Commerce
- Kennedale ISD
- HEB ISD
- Trinity High School
- Gateway Church
- Kings University
- Prison Entrepreneur Program
- Hispano Exito
- Operation Care International
- Christian Media Association
- Christian Women in Media
- Roaring Lambs
- Life Fellowship Church
- We Are Cherished
- Resurrection Power Ministries
- CrossTalk International
- Tracey Mitchell Ministries
- Global Media Summitt
- Abundant Life Assembly of God