In studio with Brian Fleming recording for a future program.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR GUESTS AND SPONSORS.
Meet The Messenger TV Program is designed to put the spotlight on our guests and their work for the Kingdom of God while bringing all the glory to Jesus.
My prime objective in qualifying guests is Guests’ ROI.
They key questions are:
- [ ] Do you have a means to recoup the investment required to be on the show?
- [ ] Is there a product, service or donation mechanism for people who are excited about what you do which will pay ROI?
- [ ] Are you in a growth phase where the minimal investment in media exposure and quality video which positions you well is a strategic asset?
Having answered one of these questions in the positive:
- [ ] If your product, service or offering were promoted globally on CHRISTIAN Television, would that be a good target market for what you do and who you serve?
- [ ] Do you offer a unique insight, solution, expertise or understanding which really sets you apart?
- [ ] While your product, service or ministry will be the sole highlight of the episode, the end must justify the means, Glory to God. Are you OK with that?
RECORDING DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED BASED ON STUDIO AVAILABLE DATES
(all recording will be done on one of two dates TBD)
Here’s what you need to qualify.
- [ ] A CHRISTIAN book, music or video series to sell
- [ ] A website or Amazon link to send viewers to purchase
- [ ] An interesting topic/ hook ready for TV
- [ ] A small investment of $695 for the studio time and editing
Here’s what Tell It Like It Is will provide
1. 15 minute interview one on one focused on your message
2. Live stream of the interview as it happens on Facebook and YouTube
3. Archive of the interview on LeadingLeaders Podcast on ITunes
4. Raw footage from the live stream at the end of the day
5. Final edited episode available to purchase after airing on Broadcast TV.
6. We have already negotiated air time on one international CHRISTIAN TV Network to include all major OTT channels as well. (We are talking with others as well as local Dallas Market TV)
Message and communication coaching is available one to one or in a group for a separate fee.
Previous Guests Include:
* Pastor Tom Lane
* Dr. Paul Cole
* Pastor Jan Greenwood
* Pastor Sion Alford
* Shannon Alford
* Rebecca Carrel
* Thelma Wells
* Sharon Hill
* Mayor Robb Franke
* Bryan Flanagan
* Kris Dunham
* Sandra Wakefield
* Steve Reed
* Donna Skell
* Susie Jennings
* Ron Batts
* Dr. Randy Weiss
* Grace Woods
* Brenda Crouch
* Dr. Geoffrey Mitchell
* Brian Flemning
* Joy Lewis
And many more
We provide faith based programs for television, podcasts and live streaming over social media platforms. These programs are meant to encourage, empower and activate followers of Jesus to get involved and live out their gifts.
Who are the guests on Meet The Messenger TV?
Pastors - Day after day these shepherds are expected to teach, guide, console, encourage, provide, lead and protect the flock, the Body of Christ. Honor is due those who diligent follow this call.
Evangelist - Some of the boldest messengers are the evangelists who are wired to share the message and meaning of the Kingdom of God and its King – Jesus against all odds and opposition.
Missionaries - Some folks have been called to serve peoples scattered all over the earth. Their stories will expose the work they are doing and the lives they are impacting.
Everyday People - "There is a huge difference between your "story" and your "message". One is an assignment from God – the other is a recollection of waking it out. Together they are the testimony that overcomes the evil one."
Meet The Messenger TV Behind The Scenes
Everyday People - "There is a huge difference between your "story" and your "message". One is an assignment from God – the other is a recollection of waking it out. Together they are the testimony that overcomes the evil one." Meet The Messenger TV Program is designed to put the spotlight on our guests and their work for the Kingdom of God while bringing all the glory to Jesus.