Live a more excellent life - online course description and sample
Live A More Excellent Life Self Paced Video Course (Sample Session)
word bank - Speak WELL of yourself and others.
Live A More Excellent Life is a life skills course for those starting out and those starting over.
- help people understand the importance of taking personal ownership of their future
- navigating their own thought processes
- developing a personal compelling vision
- staying firm on their dreams and goals
- building those interpersonal and extra personal relationship skills that allow them to navigate the next level in life.
- Book - paperback available from Amazon.com (included in personal and mentor course)
- e-book available for download with online course (personal and mentor course)
- video series for personal study (personal and mentor course)
- handouts for mentor and students (**mentor course exclusive)
- audio lessons with mentor instructions for nine separate lessons (**mentor course exclusive)
Ready To Get Started on a Better LIFE? Get lifetime access below.
$97 Lifetime Access for personal use only
Live A More Excellent Life is written for those who would normally find a self-help book too boring, too academic or too high-minded. Loren is an everyday guy with a down-to-earth communication style and a gift for storytelling.
As you journey through this book, you will see unlikely heroes exposed, dreams reignited, bad habits conquered and hopelessness put to rest. You will also become the greatest investor in your own word bank by learning how to talk yourself into a new you. Please enjoy as you read and pass it on.
“It seems many “self-help” or “motivational” writers today are full of catchy one-liners and quick-fix philosophies, yet, when you get down to it, are completely out of touch with reality. What do THEY know about real life — about MY life — about struggling to make ends meet, messy relationships and hard knocks? Loren Norris is a man with a Master’s Degree from the school of hard knocks! What he knows, he’s learned the hard way. That’s what makes his book real and practical. Live a More Excellent Life will speak to you—deeply and personally—if you truly want a more excellent life.”
“Live A More Excellent Life helps identify what things we do daily that either prove that our perception of our dream is inaccurate, or if we are simply allowing other influences to dim it. Loren Norris forces the reader to evaluate whether or not their dream is really their own. I loved his statement, "When your talent is hidden away while you are making a living, your true power and influence are wasted rather than invested." So true! Thank you, Loren!”
"My life has been a litany of tragedies, train wrecks and bad trajectories. I came from potato soup and food stamps and I am determined to never go back. I want to help you get out of your rut and on your way to living a more excellent life." J Loren Norris