Attitude Hack - Live 1 Day Training Event
Attitude Hack Live Training Event
- This is a 1/2 Day (3-4 hours depending on group size)
- Training is conducted live on site at your location
- Group training is highly interactive and recommended for groups from 5-100
- **Attitude Hack content can be delivered as a series of trainings scheduled for 1 hour each
- ** Or as a Keynote
Price includes live training and travel expenses in DFW +/- 50 miles
- Digital materials will be supplied for handouts upon arrival
- Books, Supplemental Video Materials or Online Membership Access may be purchased after training at a group discount
The only thing more contagious than the common cold is attitude. Attitude can infect the morale of the work force, disrupt the work flow, and ultimately impact the bottom line through diminished productivity.
Infectious, disruptive attitudes can start with a simple comment taken out of context or conversation over heard by a customer. The final cost of these communication stumbles can be enormous. Ranging from lost time and productivity to lost customers, attitude can do more damage than a north Texas spring storm and with less warning.
Good news! Attitude is easily detected and corrected when you master the Attitude Hack.
Attitude Hack is a leadership development course for teams from 5-500 people. Attitude Hack has been trained for Parliament Members in the DRCongo, Graduate Students of the University of Kinshasa, the National PTA, Georgia State PTA and GE to name a few.
I am J Loren Norris host of Leading Leaders Podcast. I am an Independent Certified Leadership Coach with the John MAXWELL Team. I would love to bring Attitude Hack training to your leadership team.
If Attitude is going to have a deep impact on your business and bottom line, make it a positive attitude with a positive impact.