Michael was raised in a world of hard working, go getter entrepreneurs.
A 3rd Generation Principle in Real Estate as well as Commercial and Residential Construction from $20k remodels to $150,000,000 new construction builds, he cut his teeth on grit, discipline and persistence.
After more than a decade as a professional athlete, Michael recognized a need for wisdom, connections and business development for other professional athletes so he founded Sports Business Network. Through media, consulting and relational equity, he built a strong team of friends, colleagues and advisors. Since retiring from professional sports, Michael has seen strong success in business development, sales and client acquisition. As a top 10 performer in a $100,000,000 pharmaceutical sales company and personally managing a portfolio worth $28,000,000 Michael is no stranger to big money, big risk and big responsibility.
Today, Michael is a founding principle of Club 63 capital search and investment team. His contacts, platform and reputation as a professional athlete, Dallas Cowboy starting center and all around good guy mean he remains a highly sought after speaker for leadership development. Mike focuses on the importance discipline, diligence and persevering through obstacles by building a solid team, like Club 63.
- Kids Matter International - served on Board of Directors
- Spokes 4 Hope - Current Board of Directors
- Pro Players Foundation - Current Athlete Advisory Board
- World Missions Outreach Organizations - Current Board of Director
- Kis63 Fellowship - Founder Ordained Minister
- University of Dallas School of Business MBA for Sports & Entertainment - Advisory Committee
- All Pro Dads - NFL Spokesman
LEADING LEADERS PODCAST with J Loren Norris providing daily leadership video lessons promoting faith, family and freedom for Tell It Like It Is TV .
Blog & Online Courses - www.jlorennorris.com
Copyright 2019 Tell It Like It Is, Inc. All rights reserved.