“If you are a leader who knows what others don’t, who takes advantage of their ignorance YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL FOOL!” J Loren Norris
GULLIBLE IS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW.”
If you are a leader who knows what others don’t, who takes advantage of their ignorance YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL FOOL!
Yes, if you are one of the following:
- Political leaders who make rules regarding stock trading in order to participate in “insider trading” which is illegal to anyone else.
- Political leaders who manipulate laws to deceive and control the population with rules they don’t have to follow.
- Sales people who finagle a deal based on the “newest product to market” before the research is revealed to all.
- The physician who prescribed a drug based on kick backs rather than “best results for the patient”.
- The teacher who manipulates the “reading material” to promote a political, social, cultural agenda disguised as a reading lesson.
- The mechanic who charges for work they didn’t do, but no one can prove it.
- A journalist who focuses on “gotcha styled questions” designed only to trap and embarrass the interviewee rather than finding the truth.
This description defines you, A SHAMEFUL FOOL.
Yes, I deceived my sister in the story in the video. I was a shameful fool in many ways as teenager.
If you are a professional, a legislator, a trusted advisor, a leader and you are still taking advantage of others based on what you know and they don’t, SHAME ON YOU!!
Watch the video #leadingleaderspodcast 3-31-20.
LEADING LEADERS PODCAST with J Loren Norris providing daily leadership video lessons promoting faith, family and freedom for Tell It Like It Is TV .
Blog & Online Courses - www.jlorennorris.com/resources
Copyright 2020 Tell It Like It Is, Inc. All rights reserved.
Insuperable Vision Workshop - Audio Download
Insuperable Vision Workshop - Audio Download with worksheets
Day after day I meet people who are struggling just to make ends meet. They are adrift in this vast sea of humanity holding on to their job, their family, their home, and their car with all they've got. They see their life experiences and education as the last hope to find their purpose and identity. They gather, fill and stuff all the money they can into every opportune investment. Yet they are empty, frustrated, angry and just plain fed up.
We have all experienced that moment; when we find yourself stuck in traffic, yelling at random strangers to do what they wish they could... but can't... GO!
The idea that life can be better than it is today is like the flame of a candle fighting for all its worth to stand against the tempest.
We all want a better life.
Even when life is good, we want more.
That idea, that flame, is the hope that lives in the hearts and minds of all of us. Should that flame be extinguished, hope itself may well go with it. It is the rut of hopelessness that traps many would be shining stars and buries that glow from the sight of the world. It is the rut of hopelessness that extinguishes that flame.
Lives that would have been a beacon to the wandering are lost at sea themselves. Inspirations of success that would have been the voices crying out to all who suffer are hidden away in their own stale lives, they cannot share who they are or what the world needs from them.
It is my passion to help you find your purpose. I want to see you become successful, but more than that to be free!
Without vision people perish.
Without vision, we seem to be lost, mind numb robots following the herd into the abyss that is everyday life. We do not live intentionally without a vision for our future. We do not live passionately without a vision for our future. We do not live productively without a vision for our future. We certainly cannot lead without a vision for our future and a vision for the future of those we lead.
This audio course will inspire and instruct you to create a vision which will become a significant driving force in your life.